Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inspiration Sunday 9/25/11

Inspiration Sunday is a day when you can post quotes that inspire you. If you have read literature, listened to a song, listened to a speaker and they mentioned something that inspired you, I encourage you to share it with your sister/friends. Remember, our blog is about inspiring all women.

To follow are a few to get us started . . .

You weren’t there the night HE found me. You did not feel what I felt when HE wrapped his love all around me and you don’t know the cost of the oil in my alabaster box. Cece Winans

(Cece Winans’ “Alabaster Box” http://youtu.be/YksTJKm9hQ4)

We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. Paulo Coelho

Reminder: You still have time to cast your vote on the monthly poll --->


Be Inspired and Inspire Someone

No comments: