Thursday, September 29, 2011

Are You Up For The Challenge?

Did you know it only takes 28 days to change a habit or the way you think? Well we are going to extend it and go to 31 days. Personal affirmations are a great way to do that just. Read this every day beginning October 1 and for the next 30 days thereafter . . . "This is the ending of my history and the beginning of my destiny."

NOW, are you ready for the 31 Days to a Healthier You Challenge???

In preparation, here is what you need to do:

  1. Grab one of your sister/friends and encourage her to LIKE the For My Sister/Friends page on Facebook and take this journey with you.
  2. If you have not clicked the LIKE button on the For My Sister/Friends page osted on Facebook, I encourage you to do it NOW.
  3. October 1, 2011, I will post on Facebook the challenge pledge. Under that posting you must state, " I (state your name) pledge to do the 31 day challenge.
  4. Send me your preferred mailing address and email address to formysisterfrend@aol.com
  5. Each day I will post an activity that should be completed by 11:59p that evening. The challenge is all about the honor system. You will have to post or email your comment, photos, etc. in response to the task.
  6. Most importantly, you will never know when a task will be rewarded with a prize so remember to check the For My Sister/Friends page on Facebook each day.
Please note the For My Sister/Friends page and this challenge is for ALL women. I consider everyone my sister and my friend. If you have questions about the challenge, please submit them to formysisterfrend@aol.com.

Be Inspired and Inspire Someone

No comments: