Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm Back and Ready to Inspire My Sister/Friends!

I started this blog in 2008 and for some odd reason, although I receive a lot of positive feedback, I stopped writing. Well after a conversation with a colleague of mine, I decided it was time for me to start writing again. I will use this forum to share (with anyone who is willing to read) ways in which we can improve our health mentally and physically. Along the way I will share with you some words that perhaps will inspire you to 'be inspired and inspire someone'. In addition, I will save you a little time and money by sharing feedback on products that I try and results that were (or were not) achieved by using the product.

I encourage you to ask questions, post your comments, etc. You never know when someone reading this may be thinking the same thing but they are not sure how to put their words on paper. This is a forum where I encourage my sister/friends lift one another up while they are lifting themselves up.

MY DISCLAIMER: I am not a therapist although there have been times when I have shared my thoughts (or validated someone else's thoughts); any thoughts that I share are my opinions based on my life experiences and also what you are willing to share with me. This will not be a forum to bash men or knock our sisters down.

With that said, I will start my first blog.




No comments: